Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
theboygamser123

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
Sweden (UTC +1)

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I really love the atmosphere and detail of every scene in the GoT series, ive rewatched GoT 4 times and HoTD 2 times and still love it every time. Dont really have a favorite character

What is your favorite build on our server?
Dragonstone, it is my favorite Castle in GoT and i think the builders did a very good job building it in the server even if it may not be 100% based of the one from the series.

Why do you want to join our server?
I love building and ive been building in Minecraft since 1.11 I started playing Minecraft on PS3, PS4 and later transitioned to PC where i mostly played on 1.12 I have previously worked with servers like Edawg878 now known as CosmicX.

Skärmbild 2024-01-08 013941.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013738.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013712.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013724.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013501.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013535.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013522.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013420.pngSkärmbild 2024-01-08 013326.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Reactions: Uthormadman424

jsMOIKOI

Mummer
Pronouns
he/him
Some points i wanted to adress:
I didnt decorate much on the outside except adding a few bushes, a wall and a light post.

Inside the house i added Light blocks so i wouldnt get dark since this house dosent have a lit fire or any lanterns. (you guys might wanna add more lantern options)

I made a little wall with the most important blocks used from the house in the server.

If you want me to retake the screenshots with optifine/shaders just reply with a comment.

Thank you bye :D

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey jsMOIKOI,

Thanks for the application, and glad to see your interest in joining the team!

Nice work with the apphouse, not seeing any issues there. I hope the exercise was a helpful introduction to our block pack and building style. For subsequent challenge builds, you'll be expected to build original houses of your own design, in the style of specific locations on our server. I recommend studying the elements of multiple houses in the style (furniture, timber frame patterns, rafter designs, etc.) and trying to synthesize them into an original creation. After each one I'll give some feedback.

For the first challenge, please make a medium-sized house in the style of /warp tortown. Let me know if you've got any questions about anything!

P.S. if you've got any ideas for new lighting options, feel free to suggest them through Forms -> "Block Request Form" (I think guests can access this, let me know if not).

jsMOIKOI

Mummer
Pronouns
he/him
''P.S. if you've got any ideas for new lighting options, feel free to suggest them through Forms -> "Block Request Form" (I think guests can access this, let me know if not).''

I only see the builder application form and nothing else.
Im gonna start working on the first challenge soon.

Reactions: Emoticone11