HellFantasy

Storyteller
What is your Minecraft username?
HellFantasy

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
France

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Youtube

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
ASoIaF is my favourite fantasy universe. I love everythings, the characters are so cool and developped, and i just love the story. I think that Tyrion is my favourite character (Lannister the Best).

What is your favorite build on our server?
The Red keep and Casterly Roc are amasing ! they are so many details, and I think they are the best castles of the universe anyway (even if the Eyrie is cool).

Why do you want to join our server?
I love game of thrones and Minecraft so... seems logic to me ! I have already made a builder application but my computer has gone... it's been six month since I stopped. So I thought that it was better to start again.

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/mS0pG5e

Did you follow the application rules?
You Know Nothing, Jon Snow !

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey HellFantasy,

I think I was doing your app before you went inactive, so I can pick it up again.

The Reach house you made seems to be based on an outdated style (you can tell by the use of full log blocks; these aren't used in houses at all anymore). In future builds, try to avoid the outdated aspects of that style (logs, messy interiors, etc.). That said, it seems pretty good for the style it's based on. I love this picture through the window! The building on the island is super cute.

For a challenge build, I'd like to see a medium-sized house in the style of /warp Duskendale, which is one of the most recent town builds on the server. Make sure to take your time studying it. Include a yard for the house as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!