CapnCactus Probation

Tommo

Bard
Hey cool cats, here is my probation thread.

1/5 is a LowClass House on the outskirts of /warp blondybottom.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Hey Capn Cactus,

It is I, Aeksio Ondos. I'll be your probbie leader.

So as you know, I need to see a minimum of five different house styles from you, which you have done one of already. In your probation month you can of course do far more of these. Please still list the locations of them so I can check them out and give more feedback, it always helps.

I am a very detail oriented person and will sometimes seem to only point out faults. I don't mean to be rude or excessively critical, I just immediately go for improvements. That being said, if I don't mention it is likely because I love it!

I'll check out your first house at blondybottom and leave a round of melons there.

Have fun and good luck with your future building!

Reactions: Tommo and Ric

Tommo

Bard
Hey Aerio,

Thanks for being my probation leader!! I've got another house up at /warp tumbleton a merchant in the first city square

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Hey CapnCactus,

we've gone through the builds on the server. nothing to clear up really except details. You've been working to a really high standard, good work. I look forwards to seeing more from you!

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Just making the announcement here to finalise the thread. CapnCactus is now a fullbuilder as, due to having previously been a builder on the server, he has not had to complete the full probation period.
The buildings have been exemplary and I wholly approve of his promotion to full builder.

Good on you Capn, go forth and create many more brilliantly works on the server!

P.S. I might want to steal you at some point to help with things because you are better at daub framing than I am :p