Cannot Connect to Main Server

misterissippi

Mummer
I'm a new user, trying to snoop around the main server to get some inspiration for my application builds, but when I try to join I get an io.netty.channel.ConnectionTimeoutException: connection timed out OR java.net.ConnectException: Operation Timed Out. To be clear, I have already downloaded everything, I'm running java 8 correctly as far as I can tell. I can access single player worlds and build in them using WesterosCraft textures and objects. I just cannot join the Production Server. I'm using a 2019 MacBook Pro with 8 gigs of RAM, have it set in the launcher to a 4.5 minimum and maximum. I'm not a particularly skilled person when it comes to this, but I'm pretty sure I've done what I can, certainly as much as I know. Hope someone can help.

James

Sharp

Storyteller
As I said in my previous reply, I’m going through the same issue, I’m rewriting to be more specific. Each time I get a different message, all of them similar, including to yours. I tried everything that came to my mind, I deleted the launcher and reinstalled it, didn’t work; I deleted java and reinstalled it, didn’t work either, and many other things I tried failed too. Searching on the internet, i saw thats a common problem with minecraft servers, but for me is exclusively with westroscraft (I joined other servers and everything was fine). I wish there was something to be done about it soon. I will keep trying, if something turns out to work, I will reply again.