Better than Season 8

Jaeric

Mummer
With as disappointing as season 8 of GoT has been, I don't think it would be too hard to write a better version and act it out in westeroscraft. It would need a few mods though.
I'm only half joking about this. I know it won't actually happen, but if enough people worked together on it then it really could be better than season 8.
Wouldn't that be a slap in the face to D&D, they spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a high budget show and then some people on the internet make a better version in minecraft.

Reactions: HalfCat

HalfCat

Storyteller
This is a great idea and I think with enough effort it could be made. However there are some limiting factors in Minecraft. Most importantly I think is render distance, that is a huge factor if you're for example trying to do scenery/wide shots. Which there are many of. The only solution I can think of is animating the whole thing which is incredibly time consuming if you're suggesting creating an entire season which would be 10 episodes long (it would have to be that long as D&D showed us why 6 episodes just wasn't enough.)