Auscarbone Builder Application

Auscarbone

Messenger

Australia

A friend of mine, who is an avid Minecraft builder, suggested I download the launcher and have a look around. The instance I saw the complexity of the design and scale, I became hooked. The incredible detail (the blood and bones and the bottom of the Moon Door caught my attention) also showed how much effort has been put into creating this vast recreation.

I enjoy the in-depth universes of Tolkien, however I also recently read 'Red Rising' and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6

My favourite character would have to be Daenerys Targaryen, as I enjoyed watching her mature as a person throughout both the books and seasons. From a young girl who was sold into marriage, to a competent general and leader. However, Sansa's resilience is also inspiring.

I prefer and enjoy rustic builds, however I am also competent in gothic-style architecture. Interestingly, I also do good statues.

Building Essos, especially Vaes Dothrak, with its differing buildings statues from across the continent. Old Valyria would also be especially fun to build, with its massive ruins (which is one of my fortes) and volcanos. Along with the destroyed mines whereas the uprising occurred. However the chance of building the Titan Of Braavos would be amazing also. Although building Asshai would be a massive project (as it is stated it is larger than Kings Landing) with its massive walls, I would love to construct the buildings of the apparently greasy black stone.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW!

Denied by lemonbear on Dec 4, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: an_escaped_duck

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hi, Auscarbone!

Thanks for the application. Unfortunately we are unable to critique your sample builds because the Google Doc you linked is not published. We will get to reviewing your application once this is fixed.

Happy building,
lemonbear

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
I can see the images now! Unfortunately, your builds are not quite at our standards, and you have not completely followed the application rules and guidelines, so I must reject this app.

Please take time exploring the server to learn more about our building style, and please build a house in single player using our texture pack/block mod. Once you have done that, please feel free to submit a new application!

-lemonbear