Introduce yourself!

Kvothe

Storyteller
So, I don't know anybody around here, and you don't know me. Even though most of you already know a lot about each other (or not, I don't know), I thought it'd be fun to do an "Introduce yourself" topic! The intent is to tell people who you are and what you like, whatever you wish to share.

So, being one of the newbies here, I'll go first.

I'm Kvothe, or HeerKarel in-game, I'm 24 years old and I live in The Netherlands. Growing up, I've always liked building, amongst others with Lego (which I still like and do, I recently bought a Tower Bridge Lego model). I've also been playing Minecraft on and off for the past 10-or-so years. Before that I played the MMORPG Tibia, and the not-so-legal rip-off version, called OpenTibia, which was basically a build-and-host your own server, which was cool.
During daytime, I have a job in finance, which I like (besides building I love numbers). I'm responsible for improving business (accounts payable mainly) processes within a manufacturing company. Besides work and Minecraft, I have a lovely girlfriend and play the typical Dutch sport "korfball" (if you don't know the sport, go to YouTube and look it up). I'm not particularly good (nor am I bad). But I like it and it keeps me sort-of in shape.
I also like to travel whenver I can and have seen a few countries on this planet.

So, I guess that's me in a nutshell! If you have any questions, just ask!

Who's next?

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I'll go next then.

Hey, I'm AerioOndos (AeksioOndos in minecraft). I've been living for about 16 years, mostly in Australia. Like Kvothe/Heerkarel I've always liked building things. This ranged from Lego to childishly drawn attempts at orthogonal drawings to trying to build semi-permanent structures out in the bush. The most prominent of these was a wattle wall I built with one of my cousins out of acacia that was spreading like a weed on the property. Now I do more in sand-when at the beach-and on paper as school work isn't giving me as much time free as it used too. Obviously I am a student but only have 1 year left after this one before I am free! I play soccer/football, badminton, rigorous downball and will begin fencing this year as well as being in one school choir and doing voice lessons separately. None of which I am particularly accomplished at and am the worst player in the football team.

I enjoy hiking as well and really, really like snow. Which I don't get to see anywhere near as often as I would like. Last time was 6 months ago and ITS TOO LONG :( I have been to the Bhutan and Indonesia, as well as Central Europe, Britain and Italy and have an interest in history and castles.

My rant is now over.

BadNation

Mummer
Hello everyone! I am from Ireland and only joined today! would someone be able to send me the server adress so I can join? I can't find it on this website

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Hello badNation!

you will have to download the custom westeroscraft launcher from this website if you don't want to build a forge set up which has the mods set up. You can find the launcher by hovering over the downloads tab