Abandoned House Ferren - ZeRamenGuy

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
I made a test plan on my test plot at /warp jakethesnake if you wanna check out how it would fit in-game as well as a small scale model of what the completed hamlet would look like should you approve my application.

Last edited:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
just some feedback on the terra. There are sharp steep clefts in the mountain I saw updated which are messy and in some cases look like WE errors were someone has removed a rectangle from the side of the mountain. I'd suggest making them larger and a little bit wider so the terrain looks more weathered over time, rather than carved away or of very soft stone

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
also, the hamlet is pretty much done. dutch had the idea to put a watchtower or something on the outcrop to the east of the hamlet.

Last edited:

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Thanks Jake, Ramen’s got a hectic work schedule at the moment but he will post approve when he gets a chance. I’ll provisionally approve it for now so feel free to work on other mini-apps in the meantime and you can address any feedback when Ramen has a chance to review.

Reactions: Ramen

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Posting this map for Ramen, another hamlet has been made available for a mini-app at /warp ferrenhamlet2 (use Jake's lovely Ferrenhamlet1 as a guide).

The terra work along the valley is also coming along, the groundcover mix will be consistent with the final mix used at Sarfield/Oxcross etc.

1594967876268.png

Last edited:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
will the mountain terrain also be more consistent with Sarsfield/Oxcross? Last I remember there was lots of bright green unshaded grass and these really sharp defiles chiseled into the mountain side not where spurs were.

bafflement

Messenger
Application for Ferren Hamlet 2. (First app in 4+ years!)
Please let me know if I need to show a house test - I was unsure if that was necessary as I was planning on following the style at Ferrenhamlet1.