Zlat Builder Application

Zlat

Mummer
Almost 16

Brazil but i might be moving back to New zealand soon

Youtube

Spartacus and vikings and lord of the rings i love ancient/medieval themed things

All of the above

Petyr Baelish (Little Finger) Because he pretty made everything happen

I've owned and built for a few servers over the years

I don't know if this will be any use but i can speak in portuguese spanish and english

Because i love game of thrones and minecraft & wan't to one day play on this magnificent server with a good community

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hi Zlat,

Thanks for getting in touch and for submitting an application!

I would definitely suggest you take a closer look at some of the houses we have on the server before submitting an application. This particular style house doesn't match any existing style on our server and would require extensive changes to be accepted.

I don't want to dissuade you from applying, but the first steps are to explore WesterosCraft and gain an understanding and appreciation for the way that we build. Take a look at the way houses are formed, with foundations, roofing, supports, etc., and then look at how medieval-period houses were furnished. We have a number of exciting and dynamic styles across the server, from small stone fishing hovels to ornate timbered townhouses. Each style has its own style, which is inspired by real-world building techniques and examples.

Take a look at the linked guide below for new applicants, and consider exploring our more recent builds such as /warp bitterbridge, /warp kingslanding, /warpfairmarket and /warp whiteharbour, to get an idea of our current server standards, and inspiration for a house style we'd like to see in an application.

http://westeroscraft.wikia.com/wiki/Basic_Building_Guide_for_Applicants

With a little more exploration and research, it looks like you would be well on your way to being accepted as a builder here. Thanks again, and please feel free to re-apply at any time!

Reactions: mushimi