Xx_CC23_xX Builder Application

Xx_CC23_xX

Bard
Pronouns
she/her

United States

I wanted a Game of Throne Minecraft server, and I found it online.

Saving Private Ryan

All of the above

Arya Stark, she is fierce and vengeful. She's dedicated and loyal. And kills everyone on her list.

I have never used world edit before. But because of that I pay very close attention to what to place where. I'm very Precise. But I also pay attention to the structures on the show, and make any build big or small as accurate as possible.

I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones and I want to help make your dream a reality. I really do believe that when this server is available to MMORPG it'll be a big hit, I want to be part of this absolutely awesome server.

0X1bqJB.png

aO3y47X.png

hL3p9oL.png

lp6mr6P.png

nHFfgfu.png

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Denied by lemonbear on Feb 24, 2019.

Last edited by a moderator:

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Xx_CC23_xX,

Thank you for applying to be a builder! Unfortunately, while your Titan of Braavos is fun, the application is about your ability to match our style in building houses from different regions. As such, we require more than one picture of a house built in our style, including interiors, surrounding area, and an image of your avatar in front of the house.

Once you have attached the images I describe above, we will be able to continue the application process.

Best,
lemonbear

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Xx_CC23_xX!

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, your builds are not quite at our standards, so I must reject your application.

Please take time exploring the server and also take a look at https://westeroscraft.fandom.com/wiki/Basic_Building_Guide_for_Applicants to learn more about our building style. When people have trouble learning our style, I often recommend building existing houses block by block in single player to understand the logic behind how we construct and furnish buildings. This rebuilt house is not permitted to be included in an application; it is only a learning tool.

Once you learn more about our style and build a new original house in single player, please feel free to submit a new application!

-lemonbear

Reactions: Xeson