Wyl by Endymion

endymion21

Builder
Hello everyone
Maybe you have already seen that Majic and I have been testing for a new project for a while now. Now that the Shadow Tower is done we are very excited to announce our new project. Below you will find our redo appeal for Wyl. We hope to hear from you soon. (You can ofcourse take as much time as you need.:p)

Last edited:

oOIOoMajic

Builder
wow thank you mod team :)

me and endymion have done a lot of terra tests lately if your interested in seeing them they are just north of /warp sunspeartest. The guides are on endymion plot -treetest/flowertest/towntest/castletest. house build guide.

we will be putting the final bits of the document together, so we can apply for wyll.

thanks emot

also any feedback will be very welcome as its good at this stage of planning
thanks
maj.

AerioOndos

Builder
My big takeaway from Fire & Blood was the extent of the destruction wrought by Aegon during the first Dornish wars. Reducing a half dozen of Wyl’s keeps and watchtowers to molten stone would leave a scar on the land which would be important to reflect in the project.
Not to mention just how invisible the defensive systems are, as bolders were hurled down without any sight of the perpetraitor

Emotione11

Maester
Hey, I finally got a chance to look over this app fully - sorry for the delay! This is an excellent and high-effort application; I don’t really have any concerns with your plans except for possibly small stuff which will come up during the building process.

You have my approval! I hope you wyl make it great ;)

oOIOoMajic

Builder
Hi, so me and endymion have been talking a lot about wyl mainly how we will start this project, so were making a lil map for you. that is once we have a second mod :p.

TERRA MAP

we will be starting with the mountains/valleys for the Bonway as well as along the coast. we will be leaving the large river until last because endymion told me that Iwan told him he wanted todo that large river between Harvesthall/blackhaven.im not not to sure tho. (after Oldtown)-that's why were leaving until last.

thanks
maj and endy

Last edited:

endymion21

Builder
I just wanted to clarify that i spoke @IwanDeLarch about a month ago about reterraforming the area. He told me he wanted to over see it (not do it himself), so the transition between Dorne and the Stormlands would be more gentle. Right now it’s a hard line between very contrasting terrain sets. However, he told me that Old Town was his primary objective and therefor he would deticate all his time to OT. (Which looks very good:p) Because of this we decided that we would push back all terra related to the border and main river, so Iwan will have plenty of time to work OT. It’s hard to put a time table on this. It could vary from 4 months to a year. If need be we can always push it back even more or figure something out.

Last edited:
Hello!

Here’s my application for the holdfast/watchtower on the mountains in the north east of the Wyl lands.

The tower, because of it’s location would be difficult to access by horse so instead of my original plans I’ve elected to build a single tower with a partially collapsed wall to show the age of the fortification and the disrepair such a remote structure would likely fall into.

Here are the tests both on the top layer of my plot and in situ:

Thanks for reading!

oOIOoMajic

Builder
nice post endy :)
I think we will do an update post for this project in the coming weeks with a list of completed to non completed things/ a map for future things we will do with some new ideas and tests that endy did as some things started to become dated, as I think we both have taken a partial break from this, hope mods are okey with that. also we probably will get back to working on this soon hopefully lol

also thx so much dreammax00 for the lovely pics, looks great!

endymion21

Builder
Ok. Mods can expect an update once fase one and two are done. And just so you know. Wyl is still moving forward, al be it slower then before.