[win10][java 1.8.1 (64)][westeroscraft launcher][OPEN]

HenriqueNG4

Mummer
So, I've been to hell and back trying to launch WesterosCraft, which keeps on crashing; tried both downloading the launcher - which didn't work - and manually building it - same issue -; checked Java, increased heap size to 3GB, didn't do it for me. Came back to downloading the Custom Launcher, and it keeps crashing: going through the log, I read

[15:11:29] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The minecraft jar file:/C:/Users/Henrique/AppData/Roaming/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft-1.11.2/bin/minecraft.jar!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class appears to be corrupt! There has been CRITICAL TAMPERING WITH MINECRAFT, it is highly unlikely minecraft will work! STOP NOW, get a clean copy and try again!
[15:11:29] [main/ERROR] [FML]: FML has been ordered to ignore the invalid or missing minecraft certificate. This is very likely to cause a problem!
[15:11:29] [main/ERROR] [FML]: Technical information: ClientBrandRetriever was at jar:file:/C:/Users/Henrique/AppData/Roaming/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft-1.11.2/bin/minecraft.jar!/net/minecraft/client/ClientBrandRetriever.class, there were 0 certificates for it

Thing is, I am using a certified copy, and can't see why it would point to "corrupt" client data or invalid/missing minecraft certificate. Please help!

Dan_Prime

Emissary
Delete AppData/Roaming/WesterosCraft and try updating through the launcher again. Also ensure that your antivirus is allowing the files to be downloaded.