Westeros Craft: Builder's Corner Video Test

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
So i managed to get the video uploaded.

My main problems with it are just lag, and background noise etc I believe these all could be addressed with time, and editing .Our plan was to split this up into 4 episodes, however we currently don't have someone who could edit these vids for us so If anyone believes they can, get in contact I'd be delighted! I'm also posting this here to get some in community feedback.
Thanks

Aslanio

Bard
Turn your game volume down waz If you can't speak louder, then the editor can just turn your entire volume up. The background noise could be helped if you all used push to talk and turned the phones off. The intro was a bit cringe but I think you lot have enough charisma to make it work. Maybe just have an opening script to kick the thing off. Also the real reason I'm replying:

Hey guys, I saw a bit of the video and you guys have much potential, I can offer to do the video editing, I would do a test edit on this vid if you want but it's a bit too long i think. One way of going by with these types of vids is to explain what youre going to do and say brb and be back with the task done and you explain it quickly. Example of a vid:

-Opening segments (say what type of vid/series is),
-Present youreselves,
-Present the region - project - build(hamlet, town, etc)
-Discuss what you'll be building, explain what it is (for ex granary: storage for grain, etc etc), and if it has further detail or background story read it and explain it,
-Preping:
.say for ex "now we'll be replacing the grass of the yards for dirt and gravel, the wool from the walls with stone and layout the basic shape of the house with wool first"
.come back with everything done and a quick explanation "we made the walls with such and such stone, and did the house 1 story, 4 meters tall because it's a low class resident etc etc"
____________________________________________________________________________________________
-Gradient:
.do a small test for the gradient on the test explaining whats the principles like dark at the bottom and light at the top, plastered with chipped parts, or other types of grads
.if the build is smal you can do the grad onscreen but otherwise do the same "brb" and explain afterwards
-Roof:
.explain the material, the angle (its a xº angle cuz its common in the y area, etc)
-Detailing:
.bushes, carts, the yard can be included here or at the end of the vid (explain all resumed, its important to incorporate explanations refering to realism)
THESE 3 CAN BE IN 1
____________________________________________________________________________________________
-and the interior can be all onscreen since it's a more complex and detailed process

Keep in mind that ofc this isnt something that needs to be folowed strictly, just some guidelines and if someone wants to make a more complete version of it or add stuff please do, also if you need builders to do these vids like for ex if ot or waz or am cant make it to the vid recording I can do it, if :D otherwise like the concept!!

P.S.: I only read that you were planning to split this vid into 4 eps I can edit vid 1 and show u guys, but if you want to make 1 house per ep thats a good way of doing it^^^^