Unable to Launch Westeroscraft

TeaRex

Mummer
After many attempts at redownloading, updating, and not being able to launch the server, I'm close to giving up. I've followed the troubleshooting to the best of my ability. I've downloaded the launcher as instructed, yet still unable to join the server. At times, when I click "launch Minecraft", nothing happens. The button fades and returns to bold. No windows open. Other times, it tells me to update it, so I click "update". It fades, stays that way for a long time, and then returns to bold. After doing so, nothing happens when I try to log onto the server. This is very frustrating as I've been messing with this for about a month now... What am I doing wrong?!

Iwan

Boldtown
Staff member
Without providing a log of whats going on, there's little we can do for you. Can you access the log tab of your launcher after you've tried to launch? If so, copy paste the text there and share it with us via pastebin.
If not, the file "WesterosCraftLauncher.log" in <Username>\Appdata\Roaming\WesterosCraft (assuming you're on Windows) should contain the same information.

TeaRex

Mummer
If I post the whole log of selecting the one that is not the "test client," updating it, and trying to "launch minecraft," it's too long to post into this text box. Do I need to post the whole thing? I could make a google doc of it quickly.

TeaRex

Mummer
Regardless, whenever I try to "launch minecraft," this comes up every time in the log:

[17:23:27.673] =======================
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap
[17:23:27.740] Minecraft process terminated