theqilla Builder Application

theqilla

Mummer
What is your age?
21-24

What country are you from?
Germany

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Youtube

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
Let me rather describe what I don't like about GoT. Why doesn't Ned Stark get that he is in high danger before he dies? He just needed to survive and could save Westeros from all the mess. What is wrong with Daenerys in the last episodes? Or the way the shaddow wolf died during the red wedding, Arya could have saved her...

What is your favorite build on our server?
King's Landing is stunning, but I really love the dragons in Dragonstone.

Why do you want to join our server?
Many years ago I've built on another serveer and it was quite fun. I got enough free time due to corona and want to use this time to also chat, do something creative and realise some project, which is always more fun together.

2020-07-07_22.36.40.png2020-07-07_22.37.26.png2020-07-07_22.38.11.png2020-07-07_22.38.46.png2020-07-07_22.39.00.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Reactions: ContraBlonde

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey theqilla,

Thank you for your application and your interest in our server! Also, sorry about the delay in response.

Your build isn't currently up to server standards, though I think if you stick with the application process we should be able to get you there. However, first I need you to build a house in the style of one of the various locations on our server, so I recommend taking some time to study some of our most recent builds.

Specifically, take a look at places like /warp duskendale, /warp norridge, /warp whiteharbor, /warp wyl, /warp fairmarket, etc. Take a close look at the way the exteriors and interiors there are designed, and try to recreate elements in singleplayer. There are also some other resources on our server that you might want to check out, like /warp gradient and /warp interiors.

Once you've taken some time to do that, build an original house in the style of one of the locations that you've studied, and post the images in this thread. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

P.S. If you want to fix the issue with the green boxes around leaves, you'll need to change your graphics from "fast" to "fancy" in video settings. Unfortunately, the leaves are bugged in fast graphics currently, but we're still looking for a fix.

-Emote

Reactions: ContraBlonde