The One and Only Shel

shel

Bard
Hello all! I'm shel, and I'm making this post because 1, it's a bit sad imo how little posts there are in this section, and 2, because I'm a newbie and I think this is the best way to meet the very large build team here. Here's just a bit of info on my life and interests:
I'm 19 years old, am from Poland but moved to the US 2 years ago, and I live in Detroit, Michigan. When I finish highschool, (currently a senior) I plan to major in History and become a history teacher (Yes, I know it sounds boring, but I have had some amazing history/social studies teachers that really got me interested in the subject. Some of my few interests/hobbies (cause I hate almost everything) are:
Playing Tennis, removing kebab, playing Paradox games, making WorldPainter maps, and reading. Minecraft obviously, too. I really like strategy games in particular because you get to choose your own goals and what you want to do. My favorite book is probably "Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson.
Some of my most "fun" facts are:
- I have moved 16 times
- I am typing this with a shattered wrist
- I can speak Polish (duh)
- I started playing Minecraft in 2011
- I have a dog (Brownie <3)
- I have 10 grandparents
- I wear glasses

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
feel free to ask any questions below :D

shel

Bard
Hey again, it's Shel. Just wanted to post this so you all know that I haven't given up on this server yet. It's been super hectic for me lately (Senior year finals) and I haven't had really any time to play many videogames. With the little time I do have, I usually am playing other games because I hate starting things I know I can't finish (soon). Hopefully I'll see you all soon :), probably not until later this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emoticone11