SmellyTemplar

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
SmellyTemplar

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
Vietmam

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
Politics and intrigue were two extremely great things GoT used to create a complex yet very understandable series of intertwining stories. Also loved how all characters were extremely human and had their pros and cons just as real people do,.

What is your favorite build on our server?
I am a big fan of quite strong militaristic architecture and gothic colors so I think I would have to say Winterfell

Why do you want to join our server?
I think westeroscraft is an amazing project with beautiful builds and although I am still quite new to minecraft building I would like to be a contributor to the progress of finishing westeros and hopefully one day starting essos with the community!

2021-05-11_19.03.54.png2021-05-11_19.04.01.png2021-05-11_19.04.13.png2021-05-11_19.04.23.png2021-05-11_19.04.45.png2021-05-11_19.04.49.png2021-05-11_19.05.19.png2021-05-11_19.05.35.png2021-05-12_21.59.26.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey SmellyTemplar,

Thanks for the application; glad to see your interest in helping out with the server.

Nice work with the apphouse! Not really seeing any issues with it. Hope the exercise was helpful for learning our server's building style. For subsequent challenge builds, you'll be expected to build original houses of your own design, in the style of specific locations on our server. However, I recommend thinking of it similarly to the application house - except now, instead of simply replicating a house, you should try to replicate particular elements of multiple houses, and synthesize them into an original creation. After each one I'll give some feedback.

For the first challenge build, please make a middle-class house in the style of /warp tortown. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

SmellyTemplar

Mummer
Hey Emoticone,

Thanks for the reply! May I ask if there are any time constraints as to when I must complete the house? Aside from that I'll get started as soon as I can.

Thanks again!

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Nope, no time constraints (unless you go inactive for months or something). Take your time studying the style and focusing on all the little details!