Completed Project Foster: House Rosby

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Very good Veg! Nice to see the first foster project outside of the ones being lead by otmis and myself :D I'll happily guide you with anything you need help with on that side. As this project Is pretty new it really doesn't need as big of changes as previous fosters so I believe that this will be a fantastic finishing up job of Rosby. You will do what Tsar never could :p

Approved!

Reactions: Elduwin

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
In terms of updating, I believe you should ensure you fix up the rooftops. Some, such as the building across the street of the castle, uses a very hole-y messy thatch. However, if you choose to maintain a moderately messy look, I've learned lumpy looks far better than gaping holes. In addition, update the stone bridge while you're at it!

Not that you need it but, I gotta keep a good name for my foster babies: I give you Otty's unofficial unneeded approval.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wazgamer

Veggie

The Old Bear
In terms of updating, I believe you should ensure you fix up the rooftops. Some, such as the building across the street of the castle, uses a very hole-y messy thatch. However, if you choose to maintain a moderately messy look, I've learned lumpy looks far better than gaping holes. In addition, update the stone bridge while you're at it!

Not that you need it but, I gotta keep a good name for my foster babies: I give you Otty's unofficial unneeded approval.

Ha, turns out I'd done this before seeing your post, glad we're on the same wavelength.

Augurex

Poet
hello! Someone asked me to post here.

I've been exploring this really great build. It's all very well done, but when you get to the top of the keep, the courtyard and battlements are empty. There's also a little bit of wool inside one of the corner towers.

Would like to see it all finished, it's a terrific build.