Completed Project Application: Durwell by an_escaped_duck

Heres the document for posterity, please note that many things have changed. This project has been approved and is in progress.

For all future minibuilds/feedback, please reply to this thread.

List of all minibuilds:
Forest holdfast + hamlet: In progress, by cl0udkid and GrayJedi.
Knights tower: Apped for by SerLoras
Farming holdfast: Reserved for rattlez
Standalone holdfast: Open
Brewery: Open
Farmstead: Open

Last edited by a moderator:

GrayJedi

Street Preacher
Built the cabin which was already approved by duck,Emot approved it too.Now its copied and finished.

SerLoras

Playwright
Here is CashBanks' and my application for the Durwell Farming Hamlet. We have been working with Duck in games and made all the changes he has suggested so far.

Last edited:
Hi loras,
Havent seen the updated holdfast yet, but for the plotting make sure the yards are not bubble shaped. Try and make them straight and rectangular. Windmills look great as well.

Alright just checked over the holdfast, if cash changes what i gave him feedback on and loras makes the yards less bubbly, I approve. Also loras dont be afraid to make the yards bigger either.

The ones to the south are fine, but try and make the others more square. they can have changes of elevation in them (western yards) and dont all need to be in line with each other.

Hi everyone, just wanted to make a quick update on the status of durwell:
-All miniprojects are either in progress or completed!
-Town of durwell is done, except for two yards and some touch up work I'll do.
-Around 60% of the fields are plotted, with around 25% completed
-Ive got a bunch of work done on the castle this week, pallate is on the walls, interiors are being worked on right now.
Essentially everything is in place, the biggest work will be finishing the fields and castle.

Reactions: IMajic and _Benja