Probation: xDaddy_Garfieldx

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hello!

I'm otty and I will be your probation leader. I will not be around as often as id prefer ingame, so please contact me on the forums with any questions. From these 5 homes, I would prefer 3/5 to from different projects. If you wish to post more than the 5, I will try my best to get on to critique your work however I may not be able to get through all of them outside the 5.

I encourage you to employ the use of storytelling, and researching your professions. These create for more interesting and dynamic homes.
Welcome to the team and enjoy your time as a "probie." I still remember my first month from 4 years ago! You learn a lot during this stage, and much of it is from practice! So have fun out there!

xDaddy_Garfieldx

Mummer
thanks for the responser Otty,
yeah that's no worries. The only thing that I'm confused about is finding out which projects are open, i go to warp build and i go to a open project but then im not sure what to do from there. Am i free to just build at one of these sites then just link it? Im not too sure.

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
thanks for the responser Otty,
yeah that's no worries. The only thing that I'm confused about is finding out which projects are open, i go to warp build and i go to a open project but then im not sure what to do from there. Am i free to just build at one of these sites then just link it? Im not too sure.

Warp Build seems to be under update.

I would suggest asking active builders online to see what projects are open for building, they probably have a better idea than I do at the moment.

At each build location there are wool outlines on the ground. These wool outlines indicate a spot a house is supposed to be. Do not build unless on these are present. Ensure that each outline provides sufficient information on the class of the house and profession. In some locations of larger plotting, there are aerial outlines of blocks. If this is present, don't build outside those lines.

Also, make sure you tag your build with your name please.

Coordinates are required in order for me to find the home.