Nearest warp: Hellhot

VoxerBr

Storyteller
Two Houses
Low class farmer house

x -5731 y 55 z 17809
/warp uffmanor1

Last edited:
Hey voxer! I'll be taking over officially as your probie leader :)

First things first I took a look at your houses at harteham3 and so far so good. I left some melons and if you catch me IG I'd be happy to show you examples and go over minor details with you, such as having slanted rooves instead of flat rooves and keeping rich foods to a minimum in lower class housing.

I'd like you to make adjustments to the four harteham3 houses first and then we can go over the rest of your builds :)

VoxerBr

Storyteller
Just to address my inacctivity, i'm traveling out of town for a couple of weeks and i will return in a few days
o/

VoxerBr

Storyteller
Hey Emote, sorry for being away, i had some personal problems + computer and internet problems xD
So a big combo breaker.
I'm eager to come back to the server.
I'll need to apply again, or i can just go back in ?

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Voxer,

No worries! Glad you're still alive and we'll be happy to see you again.

You can just come back, people are only demoted if they're gone for a very long time. It looks like you were pretty much done with your probation by the time you went inactive? If you just make one or two more houses when you come back, someone can just look through them all and make sure everything is OK before promoting you.

Best,
Emote

Hey Voxer

Welcome back! After consulting with other mods, we have decided that you will have to reapply and go through the probation process again. We have decided this because you have been inactive for roughly 1,5 years. We used to demote people after two months but have become more lenient with this rule. However, we feel a time this long warrants it. To compensate we will allow a shortened probation where you can become a full builder if your probation leader agrees you've made enough progress.

Good luck! We are looking forward to your application.

VoxerBr

Storyteller
Hey Voxer

Welcome back! After consulting with other mods, we have decided that you will have to reapply and go through the probation process again. We have decided this because you have been inactive for roughly 1,5 years. We used to demote people after two months but have become more lenient with this rule. However, we feel a time this long warrants it. To compensate we will allow a shortened probation where you can become a full builder if your probation leader agrees you've made enough progress.

Good luck! We are looking forward to your application.

Oh i see, i understand completely,
However i did build some houses in these day on the server, can i use them as a application, or i should build one more in single-player ?
Thanks for the time.

Oh i see, i understand completely,
However i did build some houses in these day on the server, can i use them as a application, or i should build one more in single-player ?
Thanks for the time.
Yes, you build one house on singleplayer and then submit it in the app. You can use the houses you made as probation houses.

Reactions: VoxerBr