Probation: ThaGonx

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Gonx, welcome back! I'll be your probbie leader :)

As Emot said, you should build 5 different houses in 5 different styles. I'll go thru them and give you feedback if needed (preferably directly to you in-game, but I may simply leave some melons and post here in the thread if necessary). Remember to post them here in the thread, along with their coordinates and closest warp.

Also, Johan wrote in another thread very informative topics you may want to see that are useful for the probation:
  • You can find plots on the dyn map, via the menu.
  • You can also find plots at /warp build
  • To diversify your garden plants see /warp crops
  • When making houses with professions see /warp jobs
  • You can always ask people for help, someone will certainly answer.
After you do the 5 houses if everything is good I'll approve you as a full builder. Good luck :D

Reactions: zac

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Gonx, just to update things here - as I realize I should've done this before.

I left some notes in the Tor house and I saw that you fixed them. The other two houses we had a look together and they were very good, with just minor fixes. I also spoke with a mod some days ago about the need to make the houses in 5 different places. Basically, if there's enough places available it's certainly preferable that you do as the rule states, but if we find ourselves in a shortage of open projects, should be okay to repeat a project or two.

As suggestions of another places currently open there is, from what I recall, Varner, Orme and maybe Tumbleton and the Gift (/warp giftham2, /warp giftquarry) - tho I must say I'm not totally sure on the last two.

That's it, see you soon!

Reactions: DutchGuard