Probation: Jakethesnake8_8

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Probie build 15
/warp mancescamp4 (it's the nearest warp to it)
x: -1699, z: -20498, y: 58

Probie build 16
x: -1715, z: -20475, y: 53

Probie build 17
x: -1681, z: -20459, y: 50

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
Hey Jake! You have done a lot of tents at Mance so i assume you have mastered that. But lets go over the bostbie house here real quick.

• In the meat room, or what ever it is called. There is a bench block with two exposed sides :eek:. You can fix that by not having a table block next to it. Put a salt crate or basket or something.
  • Table blocks are in my opinion for the higher classes, but you can do them in low class if you want. Its up to the lead in the end.
  • Throw some patches at mud on the big yard, and maybe some clothes lines or water barrel. It looks too empty without mud.
  • Im not a fan of the axe in the firewood blocks we see inside, it makes no sense in my opinion. Imagine that in real life lol.
  • Again inside we see an EXPOSED :eek: side to a cabinet in the house. Again removing the table block would be my solution.
  • The big 2x2 table is not to my taste, im more for the 1x2. But thats up to the builder in the end, if you like it you can have it.
  • Try to put something up in the walls so the room does not look so tall and empty.

Once you have fixed this, you have my blessing to become full builder! Congratulations on that, its have been fun having you as a probie.
I hope you stay on the server for a long time, next up on what to do check out this guide https://westeroscraft.com/wiki/guides/general-building-guidelines. But note that you dont have to lead projects to contribute to the server, we always need some selfless builders. Moving forward as a builder ill implore you to double check the houses for any goofs like an exposed side :eek:. Your yards has been consistently good. And you have understood not to only make the basic turnip and carrot patches.
If you have any question feel free to ask me at any time. It has been an honour to have you as my padawan, young Jake. Now you must go out and build something great!

- Kind regards, Johan

Reactions: DutchGuard

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Lol, thanks Johan, fixed everything there. Its been so great getting back into the ins and outs of westeros and I'm thankful for your help. Cash has already shown me a hamlet I could apply for, so I might follow up with that when I get promoted. Thanks again!

Reactions: DutchGuard