Probation: seashellbs

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Hello Shelbfish and welcome back to Westeroscraft!

I am Rexstop and I will be your probation leader for the upcoming weeks. As Emote told you on your builder app, your probation period will probably be shorter than usual because you are a returning builder. I saw you picked the new styles quite fast, so in order to test a bit more, you will have to build at least 5 buildings in different locations. Try to build in different regions in order to immerse yourself fully into the main different styles. Build both Low- and Middle-class houses, Rural and Urban, and even High-class ones if you manage to find any around. Build houses, shops, industry… really anything you come across and like.

When you finish a build you’ll have to post it here on the forums and I’ll go check it out to give you feedback. Feedback will be given either via melons or in-game if we manage to connect at the same time (or you can always send me a message through discord). Please add the following information when posting your builds on your probation thread:

1. Build number [Ex: Probie Build #1]

2. /warp **** (closest warp to your build)

3. Coordinates xx/yy/zz

Don’t be afraid to make mistakes when you build, that’s how we learn! You can ask other builders for help or advice if you need to (but don’t let them build in your place! Improvement only happens if you do it yourself.)

I hope you have fun during your probation period! Try to enjoy the process!