Probation: Rachens

rachens

Mummer
An entire copy of my previous probation thread:

_

I've read the guide and I'm not sure I understand everything but I hope someone will be able to help guide me
173_6.png

Posted Oct 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Nov 1, 16 by Rachens

_

Bumping for a probation leader!
Posted Oct 31, 16

Emoticone11
_

Hey Rachens congrats and welcome to the team!!!

I'll be your probation leader for the following month. In that time you will need to build 5 houses from different locations and I will go and check them out and provide feedback until I approve it. As a note even if I approve a house if the project leader wants it to be edited please do so.

Happy building and see you on the server!!!
173_6.png

"Skyrim is now host to giants, flying lizards, and two-legged cat men, and you're surprised by me? Yes I just talked." ~ Barbas
Posted Oct 31, 16

CartoonLooney
_

Changed title! Also thanks for helping with the KL sewers today!
Posted Nov 1, 16

Demodocus
_

First house! (starting small)
low class
yelshire

x -6489
y 102
z 22710

Posted Nov 1, 16 · OP

_

second house
low class

x -1395
y 44
z 12930

Posted Nov 1, 16 · OP

_

third house
whiteharbor
middleclass

Posted Nov 3, 16 · OP

_

fourth house
hawthorne

Posted Nov 4, 16 · OP

_

5th house
blount
low class

Posted Nov 4, 16 · OP

_

Yo Rachens Sorry for the delay man!!! Very busy but lets get into your builds

Your 2 Felshire Houses:
Both are really good, and you took Andy's feedback really well. I love seeing that great for you!
So no complaints here, Approved!!

Your second house has the coordinates but I don't know what warp it is so if you can fix that for me, that would be great.

Whiteharbor House:
Exterior: The outside is very cute looking overall, but just one thing to critique. For the roof try to not to have your side overhang get cut off because the other person's house is conflicting with it. In the future just be aware of height levels, and plan your roof accordingly (I'm a stickler for roofs).
Interior: The only floor I have an issue with is the attic. Be cautious to not show slate from the roof, do your best to cover it up. Also it's very cramped so the removal of some clutter in there would be nice. Finally attics where the only access point is a ladder, how do people carry a crate up and down it when they need to use both hands to climb the ladder? Just another point to be cautious of.
Other than that the house is great! Approved once you fix the crates!
177_10.png

Hawthorne:
Exterior: The garden is very nice (better than mine!). Daub and Wattle pattern is great and not messy, along with the roof. So I approve of the exterior.
Interior: The furnace is a funky but I like it. If Lemon and Ant leave you feedback about it though fix it for them. The huge cabinet you have has different shelve levels and looks very faulty, try and fix that part. Next you have two seating areas, you can make the one below the loft a small closet for garden tools and supplies instead of just filling the space with another place to sit. Only reason is that the house is so small, so they don't have much a need to be sitting elsewhere. You also use 3 different type of blocks for chair bottoms, try to limit that to only 2 types in houses (unless if it's a high class house and some chairs are for servants and stuff). Finally the loft is really high up and cramped, try lowering it down by one and let me know when you do, I'll see if it is better.

I'll get to your Blount house in the morning I'm very tire but I love the work you've done so far great job!

"Skyrim is now host to giants, flying lizards, and two-legged cat men, and you're surprised by me? Yes I just talked." ~ Barbas
Posted Nov 5, 16

CartoonLooney
_

The slate is ok in wh inside attics, sfaik. You're good at the houses btw racgebs
173_6.png

Posted Nov 8, 16

Enahsian
_

Thank you!
173_6.png

Posted Nov 10, 16 · OP

_

Ok so I'm not really sure what to post here but I didn't get my old blount house looked at yet and here's a newer house at mancescamp -1632 46 -20360

Posted Aug 4, 17 · OP

_

Well Blount has been post approved so it was probably alright... if there were any issues I'm afraid I probably fixed them myself.

(I led Blount btw)
- MDMeaux

"*fewer" -Stannis Baratheon
Posted Aug 4, 17

_

Hey Rachens,
I'm taking this over from CartoonLooney! I'll take a look at your build at Mance's Camp later today but you might have to show me where to find your Blount house.
Actually, since said Blount house has already been approved by MDMeaux, I think it would be better if you additionally give me the warp/coords for another, newer house. Your Blount house is already some months old anyway, show me how you've developed in the past 10 months as a newbie
173_6.png

Posted Aug 5, 17 · Last edited Aug 5, 17 by TheYoungWo...

TheYoungWolf
_

ok, here's a recent build from WH 2012 68 -2649
183_16.png

Posted Aug 5, 17 · OP

_

Hey Rachens!
Due to his travelling, Wolf is unable to check your houses, so asked me to take you up in his stead.
Everything stays the same, I'll check your Mance's and WH plots
173_6.png

Posted Aug 15, 17

WhereRmyDragons
_

Mance's camp tent - everying looks nice except for the chair inside. I'm not a fan of using a flour sac as a chair, perhaps use dark thatch. Overall, good job!
Posted Aug 18, 17

WhereRmyDragons
_

Fixed! had to go off the server again but had time to fix it

Posted Aug 18, 17 · OP