Probation: Pept1c

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Peptic, congrats on being approved :D

I'll be your probation leader for this month. I believe you already know how it works, but to sumarize: you have to build at least 5 houses in at least 5 different styles. I'll go thru your houses and give you feedback on them (which I prefer to give directly to you, but I may leave it here in the thread or on the house if necessary). If after one month you're up to standards I'll approve you as a full-builder.

We have been thru your first two houses already and changed a few stuff, but you're definetly on the right track!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask me. Good luck :)

Peptic

Poet
Well thank you, I'll add the other build here tomorrow and start building the next one soon. But I have a question, Ik im required to build 5 houses, but if im not up to server standards by the 5th one, can I continue building for the remainder of my probation period?

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Well thank you, I'll add the other build here tomorrow and start building the next one soon. But I have a question, Ik im required to build 5 houses, but if im not up to server standards by the 5th one, can I continue building for the remainder of my probation period?
Hey, so the way it works is that you'll have one month of probation. So even if I judge that you're ready by your 5th house, you will still be under probation until the period ends. If when the one month period ends I judge you not ready, I'll extend your probation for a few more weeks.

So to answer your question more directly: yes, you can still continue building for the duration of the period.

Peptic

Poet
Alright here is the second build, a farmer in Varner

/warp varner
XYZ: -2513.605 46 15670.446
Build 2#

I've also claimed a plot at KL32, so the thread will be updated shortly

Peptic

Poet
My third build is now completed! A middle class wheelwright in district 32 of King's landing.

/warp kl32
XYZ: 3585.579 60.12576 -748.263
Build 3#

Peptic

Poet
Alright, here is my fourth build

/warp rmvillage
XYZ: -388.870 93 21187.603
Build 4#

This one has already been approved but ig we can go through it?

Peptic

Poet
This was a quick one, the fifth build is finished

/warp giftquarry
XYZ: 1212.388 46.10462 -16059.480
Build 5#

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Peptic! So a month (and a day :p) has passed since your probation started. We looked at all your houses together and I can notice you improved a lot and is almost ready. But as I told in game I would like you to make one more house before approving you, as I want to see how you'll apply the feedback given on your last yard. After you finish it I'll have a look (hopefully together with you) and decide to approve you (or to make a quick extension for the probation).

Good luck and cya soon :)

Sapper

Playwright
Hello I left melons at the house I liked the house but the daub pattern needs work I suggest looking at the other patterns. If you need any help or have any questions ask me or ric

Last edited:

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Pep!

You told me you went over the melons Sap pointed out with him and I had a look with you at your last house. I'm very pleased with how you applied the feedback, nice work. So I believe you are ready to be a full builder now! Next time you're online ask a mod to promote you. Remember that you can also apply for minis now, if you want to!

Congrats and welcome to the team! :D