Probation: OhThatKidLiam

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hey, Liam! Welcome to the team! I'll take up your probation. Please post the closest warp to the houses you build and their coordinates. Have fun, lemme know if I can do anything for you.

Last edited:

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Great job! I ran over it with you ingame so here is the summary. Only minor things!

Make sure mixtures of gravel and dirt is good
Avoid lots of utensil in low-class houses.
Avoid very lumpy roofs
Make the table crates,

2nd house
Smaller Fireplace- avoid making them look like holes in the walls
Less food- they are poor
Remove hammock- mostly for ships, also not something a peasant would really use or have time for
Add some mycelium infront of fireplaces
And side notes, please don't add crates for the sake of having crates <3

Great job, can't wait to see more work from you!

OhThatKidLiam

Bard
HELLO MA'AM i got two houses done!!
#3: /warp WHsprawl at: 2243.077 / 41.00000 / -2140.935
#4: /warp durwell at: -8282.742 / 47.00000 / 15402.567
hope you like
Ps: the yard at house #3 was a shared one and already done when i claimed the plot.

OhThatKidLiam

Bard
hey i did somthin diffrent... I asked Duck if we could do a holdfast together then he gave me some guidelines and said "get going" anyway i made the small millitary holdfast at durwell
at: -8381.191 / 55.00000 / 15463.758
hope yee like ;)

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Though I do like that you did a holdfast, I really prefer standard buildings for your probation. Holdfasts are really meant for after probation. I'll still give you feedback but I want houses/standard buildings before I can approve you to become full builder.

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
For the 3rd and 4th houses we either discussed the minor, minor issues I can't recall in game, and for the last house, I see 1 issue, the ropes, how would they support the shelving? Maybe gates instead? I suggest ropes only go above the shelving unit to pull them up, approved!