Completed Probation: Nikas_Kunitz

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Nikas! Congrats on becoming builder and welcome to the WC team.

I will be your probation leader. The goal of the probational period is to familiarize yourself in-game by building 5 houses in different regional styles. There is no limit to how many houses you build but the 5 styles are mandatory.

I would like for you to aim for the following tasks during your probation period:

1. Building in different Westeros regions when possible
a. The North
b. The Vale
c. The Riverlands
d. The Stormlands
e. The Crownlands
f. The Reach
g. Dorne

2. Build in a variety of different classes
a. Low Class
b. Middle Class
c. High Class (this option may be tough to run upon as it is the lesser common of the three)

3. Test for something special.

-

I prefer to leave feedback in-game with either melons or through personal messages (explanations) and might post on this thread for purely documentational purposes.

Disclaimer: feedback is not supposed to be hurtful in anyway. If you disagree with feedback, please do not be afraid to say so. It is important to get multiple point of views and access something in the correct way that meets our server standard.

My time zone is CST, I'm from Chicago. I am usually on around 4 pm - 12 am CST.
Please feel free to message me using the /sendmail RavishMeRed in-game OR on discord at RavishMeRed.
If there's anything you need, please feel free to reach out to me or other builders.

-

When you post your builds on the forums, please follow/provide the following format:

1. Build Number
a. Number them on here and on your in-game tag
2. /warp [location name]
3. coordinates x,z

Looking forward to working with you!

Nikas Kunitz

Herald
Hey Nikas! Congrats on becoming builder and welcome to the WC team.

I will be your probation leader. The goal of the probational period is to familiarize yourself in-game by building 5 houses in different regional styles. There is no limit to how many houses you build but the 5 styles are mandatory.

I would like for you to aim for the following tasks during your probation period:

1. Building in different Westeros regions when possible
a. The North
b. The Vale
c. The Riverlands
d. The Stormlands
e. The Crownlands
f. The Reach
g. Dorne

2. Build in a variety of different classes
a. Low Class
b. Middle Class
c. High Class (this option may be tough to run upon as it is the lesser common of the three)

3. Test for something special.

-

I prefer to leave feedback in-game with either melons or through personal messages (explanations) and might post on this thread for purely documentational purposes.

Disclaimer: feedback is not supposed to be hurtful in anyway. If you disagree with feedback, please do not be afraid to say so. It is important to get multiple point of views and access something in the correct way that meets our server standard.

My time zone is CST, I'm from Chicago. I am usually on around 4 pm - 12 am CST.
Please feel free to message me using the /sendmail RavishMeRed in-game OR on discord at RavishMeRed.
If there's anything you need, please feel free to reach out to me or other builders.

-

When you post your builds on the forums, please follow/provide the following format:

1. Build Number
a. Number them on here and on your in-game tag
2. /warp [location name]
3. coordinates x,z

Looking forward to working with you!
Greatly honoured to be your probie, Ravish! I hope you will enjoy leading me!

Last edited:
Reactions: RavishMeRed

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
1. №1
2. /warp sweetsong
3. 1100, 52, 14584
A peasant house for a start.
Overall great start to your first build. Props to your ambition and trying out an angled house. I left some feedback concerning the rafters inside not continuing all the way up to the center of the roof inside. As well as some small int feedback.

Reactions: Nikas Kunitz

Nikas Kunitz

Herald
Two besided houses
1. №2
2. /warp sweetsong
3. 1076, 55, 14589

1. №3
2. /warp sweetsong
3. 1066. 55. 14591

Attachments

• 2021-10-30_00.42.41.png
    2021-10-30_00.42.41.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 6

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Went over some builds Nikas did in Varner (Delham and Elderbroook). Approved by me. Has a good basic understanding on interior layouts.

-

i think it is counted i had plenty of them in my probation(amberclan) and they were counted as full houses
Interiors do count as builds and should thus be posted using the format up above. Interiors, however, do not count towards your mandatory 5 houses in different regional styles.

Nikas Kunitz

Herald
1. №8
2. /warp hornvale
3. -4341, 125, 11341

1. №9
2. /warp hornvale
3.-4330, 87, 11262
Two houses at Hornvale. One - labourer (with pea garden, thanks to Scubooty). Another - Cartwright, with respective workshop. Finished in accordance with Lem's feedback.

Attachments

• 2021-11-08_03.00.19.png
    2021-11-08_03.00.19.png
    894.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2021-11-08_03.01.15.png
    2021-11-08_03.01.15.png
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
1. №8
2. /warp hornvale
3. -4341, 125, 11341

1. №9
2. /warp hornvale
3.-4330, 87, 11262
Two houses at Hornvale. One - labourer (with pea garden, thanks to Scubooty). Another - Cartwright, with respective workshop. Finished in accordance with Lem's feedback.
Went over these 2 builds with Nikas in-game, very pleased with both of them. Approved. All posted builds on thread have been approved and are up to date.

Nikas Kunitz

Herald
1. №10
2. /warp lonmouth
3. 3628, 154, 18758
A clergy house, essentially a septon + 2 servicemen. Consists of two-storey dormitory and a refectory (dining room with kitchen).
The final building is largely a result of discussions with Jeff and Aeksio, who made their versions too.

Attachments

• 2021-11-10_18.25.21.png
    2021-11-10_18.25.21.png
    968.9 KB · Views: 17

Nikas Kunitz

Herald
1. №11
2. /warp giftham4
3. 3130, 53, -14921
A hunter's house with a yard in a hamlet lost somewhere in the snows of the Gift...

Attachments

• 2021-11-19_05.09.25.png
    2021-11-19_05.09.25.png
    968.2 KB · Views: 10

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Extending this probation for an indefinite amount of time until the last build request is finished. I would highly advise you to put all tests and co-op helping for the time being to focus on finishing your probation.

Thanks, Ravish

Nikas Kunitz

Herald
Extending this probation for an indefinite amount of time until the last build request is finished. I would highly advise you to put all tests and co-op helping for the time being to focus on finishing your probation.

Thanks, Ravish
No problems, as we discussed this earlier. I was a bit busy in last days, but now will turn highest attention to the last house needed.

Nikas Kunitz

Herald
After a long break, I returned to WC, to finish my probation, building some more houses and tests.
1. №12
2. /warp ghosthill
3. 7236, 65, 23543
Interiors of a middle class house of a merchant, presumably a trader of salt overseas. Margaery made some final adjustments.

Attachments

• 2022-03-02_00.29.03.png
    2022-03-02_00.29.03.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 7