Probation: Frenci_George

Homiesucc

Herald
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Frenci and welcome to the Westeroscraft team! My name is Homiesucc and I'll be your probation leader for the coming weeks. I loved your application houses and I think you have a real talent for building!

The first thing you should do is come onto the server and ask a mod to give you the builder role. I see you haven't been on for a month or so, so if you have any problems its better to let us know sooner rather than later.

Anyway from now on feel free to build any open plots in Westeros. You can find them by clicking on the signs/typing in the warps at /warp build or just by asking in chat. However I would advise you to start in KL, there's usually a lot of plots open there and we can get a sense for your aptitude with furniture and gradients.

Every build you make should be marked with your tag (any block/combination of blocks you like best, and a sign with your name on it) and the number of build you have made so far. like if you start your 8th build, label it probie build #8, etc. You should also post every build you make here, with the closest warp you used to get there so I can find it too. I will be giving you tips on how to improve your builds on here or on the server with melons. Also if we're ever online at the same time we can build some plots together, and I can share with you those tips in person.

Also feel free to message me on the discord at any time, my username is just homiesucc.

Almost forgot to mention, you can now go to test world and find a vacant plot, and ask a mod to give you a warp to it!

Happy building!

Homiesucc

Herald
Pronouns
she/her
Houses 4 and 5 approved, you're making great progress, however I can't assess destroyed houses as a part of your probation. Feel free to make them, its just that's kind of a totally seperate thing

I'd like to see a wider variety of gradients from you, consider building in places like kl and vinetown when you can, I need to see how well you make the gradients. I also think you've got a decent grasp on low class houses, and i'd like to see some middle class or even higher class houses if you get the chance. More gardens too.

Frenci_George

Bard
Houses 4 and 5 approved, you're making great progress, however I can't assess destroyed houses as a part of your probation. Feel free to make them, its just that's kind of a totally seperate thing

I'd like to see a wider variety of gradients from you, consider building in places like kl and vinetown when you can, I need to see how well you make the gradients. I also think you've got a decent grasp on low class houses, and i'd like to see some middle class or even higher class houses if you get the chance. More gardens too.
Build 7:
Framer house in Willum /warp willum1, coordinates x 1388, y 17649

Build 8:
Peasant house in Antlers /warp antlers, coordinates x 4129, y 10286

Frenci_George

Bard
Build 7:
Framer house in Willum /warp willum1, coordinates x 1388, y 17649

Build 8:
Peasant house in Antlers /warp antlers, coordinates x 4129, y 10286

I rebuilt the interior of the house in antlers and rebuilt the garden to make sense. In the house I cancelled the floor and in the garden I rebuilt the fields to make them more realistic and put the hives at the end of the garden with fruit trees. so I believe it looks better now.

Homiesucc

Herald
Pronouns
she/her
Apologies for the long delay, ive been busy irl recently. 10 and 11 have been meloned and I like the changes made to 9. I want to go through gardens a bit more with you. Also idk whats going on with your house in willum so if you or dany want to redo it ill melon it again once you finish