Pre-application: Masseys Hook

_Simbaa

Printmaker
Hello,
as many of You might already know I have the ambition to apply for a full re-terra and update of the hook. However before I actually post the app I want to discuss few things regarding the current and the future state of it.
Masseys Hook is approximately 2 500 blocks long and 600 - 800 blocks wide peninsula south-east of Kingslanding, for such a small area it is directly home to 4 projects, 2 of which (Stonedance, Sharppoint) are supposed to be bigger houses. Given the size of the area I think it would be most optimal for the remaining projects to be done in one go, as in order for the best result it will be necessary to have very careful thought through plotting, best done in one go. Furthermore to provide enough usable space for building and especially agriculture both of which it lacks right now I think a full reterra (getting rid of the moutains, fixing the beaches, extending the width hook southwards) should be in order however this brings up few issues:
What to do with the finished houses?
Right now both Follard (done by TinyRhino) and Chyttering (my own) are done. However here is what I propose.
In order to make the full reterra work, both of these projects would have to go through drastic alteration as nearly all of the terrain would have to be redone. This opens up few options on how I could update them:
A) I could leave them as they are and have the eastern part of the Hook be a completely different quality and terrain.
B) I could terraform around them which would result in a slight alteration to the layout however the houses and castles would be left intact. This would however result in vastly noticeable difference between old & new, especially where the plotting is concerned as for example Follard lacks any sort of food production to sustain its population.
C) I similar to B however I would expand the lands of the two projects fixing their major flaws (food production, few bubble yards, additional settlements.) the expanded lands would either use the original style or the new style both of which would have its advantages and disadvantages
D) This is the option I am most inclined to, I would provide a full update for the projects - including updating & re-plotting the hamlets with new house styles and layouts, updating the castles (putting them into a new location within the new terrain, giving them a face-lift, de-aging (gradients, ints, few minor tweaks to the layout) This would result in a consistent region with both up-to-date houses and terraforming.
Overall I would like to treat the future app as something similar to Lemons Westerlands Megabuild, however on a smaller scale. However in order for me to apply for it, I need to know the mods opinons on what I am or I am not allowed to do.
Thanks,
Simba