Poseyidon Builder Application

Poseyidon

Mummer
20 yo

France

I was looking for Got stuff in minecraft, and on google image I saw mutiples pictures of this server, I discover the server 1 year ago.

I'm also a big fan of the "the witcher" universe.

Game of Thrones

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

My favorite character in the series is Sansa Stark for her narrative arc and the evolution of the character, and oddly I love a lot Cersei, maybe because of the great performance of Lena Headey.

I build on minecraft for 8 years now, I built in many building teams like Lord Block or Vaeron. I build especially structures, and recently I was training building medievals/fantasys castles at 1x1 scale.

Firstly I'm a big fan of GOT, and When I discover this server I was stunned by what have been made and I immediatly wanted to participate in this masterpiece and to add my contribution.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW!

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfCat

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hello Poseyidon.

While we appreciate creativity and dedication, your portfolio is not what we're looking for. As it's clearly stated in the application guidelines, you are required to build a house that would fit on our server (preferably some of the newer styles).
Definitely take some time to explore the world we're building and study our techniques.

I'll keep this app open for now, in case you still want to pursue the builder status.

Good luck!

Dragons

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hey!

Although technically not bad, your house still wouldn't really fit on our server.
I can see that you're a skilled and creative builder, but we're looking for someone who can adapt to our ways and techniques. While building, ask yourself this - does my build look like something I can find at, for example, Duskendale, King's Landing, Stoney Sept?
Most of the houses at a certain location are very similar to eachother, with sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller alterations.

I'd like to give you another chance to prove yourself, as it's clear you're good at building. Pick a newer location (definitely ask on the server for advice on which one to choose) and take screenshots of the style characteristics (floors, walls, gradients, roofs, rafters, etc.). Once you do that, start building, using those screenshots as references for your house.
If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to ask our builders on the server or send a message here :)

Good luck!

Dragons