P_Tesla Builder Application

P_Tesla

Mummer

United States

I heard about you guys from reddit. I originally saw a post of the King's Landing build, and while at the time I was not into Game of Thrones, exploring the server has driven me to at least watch the show and I do plan on reading the books.

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

Lady Olenna. I've always had a soft spot for sassy, slightly evil grandmothers. To me she is the best player in the game showing that even though they live in a patriarchy, women can still be the ones pulling the strings. I feel like she is a great foil to Cersei, the scheming female behind the throne, but she doesn't let her arrogance get in her way. She also has a soft side that Cersei lacks, showing the game doesn't have to turn you into a monster.

I am quite good at interior decorating, though I am only used to being able to use vanilla blocks. I am also good at larger builds like cathedrals, so I think I could be an asset when building throne rooms and Septs. I'm also a quick learner, so it won't take me long to get the hang of the scale and styles of the server.

I've been lurking on the server for a few months now and I've gotten friendly with some of the people on the server. So I figured it was time that I tried my hand at building and maybe go from lurker to member. I also want to improve my building skills. I don't have a lot of experience with world edit, or with building at this scale and detail, so this is very much a needed challenge for me. I feel like this server runs the spectrum of build types so it will be a great way for me to better my own skills.

I did to the best of my abilities and knowledge.

Approved by Emotione11 on Jun 18, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

P_Tesla

Mummer
I realized I had a massive brain fart and messed up on the trick question. I did read the rules, but I answered that last question in earnest cause I'm an oblivious idiot. So *coughs*

YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW

Reactions: Enah and Wazgamer

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey Tesla, since waz inst doing your app it seems, I shall. This is a fantastic build! There is so little wrong or odd about it, that I'm only going to mention the roof looks kinda strange, but I'm sure the style you chose might actually do this in game. So, I'm going to give you a challenge, jsut to prove your skills further. Please construct for me a middle class house in the style of Fairmarket with an occupation of cheese monger. Good luck!