OT Team: Water & Sewage

Description: The Waters & Sewage team continues the planning, designing and finalising of Oldtown's freshwater supply network and sewer system. A big part of the network is already planned out and just requires reviewing and finishing, but especially the western part of the city leaves room for a few chances to implement interesting features. The team would have to develop styles for the underground waterworks, and has the opportunity to create an intricate network of tunnels that has the potential to be a lot of fun to explore. Underground dwellings and other features also fall into this team's responsibilities.

Estimated collective workload: medium - plans are a bit obscure right now, and building underground is always a challenge. But much work has already been put into this, and the team will have a solid base to work off of. Develop style guides, plan out water networks and implement interesting features - Not an easy task, and your work won't be in the limelight , but lot's of potential.
Objectives: Freshwater and sewage networks, underworld (but not catacombs and other underground features that aren't part of the water networks)

Team Lead: Luk
Team Members:
Trello:

Last edited:

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hello there!
I'm opening applications for the Water & Sewage team.

Team members will be invited to a discord group and will need to have an existing Trello account to access the project board.
The inspirations i've collected so far are linked under the "Links & Files" Column in Trello.

If you are interested in joining the team, please write a comment below!

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
All of the above are accepted :)
That makes it five team members. I'll close the applications for now, until we feel like more hands are needed.

I'll contact you guys with the details to get started