NoriakiKujo Builder Application

NoriakiKujo

Mummer

United States

I heard about Westeroscraft from tvtropes where, either under the 'Awesome Moments' page on Minecraft or somewhere in the tabs for ASOIAF/GOT the site is mentioned and there's a link to it as well.

Lord of the Rings, Eragon, Harry Potter

All of the above

All of the above

It's honestly a big tie between Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth. I don't really know 'why' they're my favorites, but something about their interactions with each other and how their relationship evolves from mutual loathing and frustration at each other to a genuine friendship warms my heart. And honestly calling it 'genuine friendship' somewhat cheapens their relationship to each other in my eyes, but I couldn't think of a better wording for it without revealing my bias as a shipper for them. But really, she's one of the few people outside of Jaime's immediate family who knows the actual reason he killed Aerys and became a 'Kingslayer'. And he risked his life going back for her to rescue her from the Bear Pit, even though he honestly had no reason to do so asides from he thought it was the /right/ thing to do, which was something he never would have considered prior to their journey together. And well.... "Her name is Brienne." Honestly, Jaime goes from mocking Brienne and calling her 'wench' to making sure /everybody/ knows who she is and that she is treated with respect. Despite how dirty D&D did their relationship in the latest episode I know in my soul GRRM wouldn't do the same to them in the books.

I am easily available and can handle solo and team builds decently and won't complain often or moan and groan about 'easy tasks'. My skills lie more towards exterior designs than interior decorating, but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid of doing the latter, more that I'll need a second opinion on my placement of things for the latter.

I am a huge fan of ASOIAF/Game of Thrones, and I believe working on a huge fan project will help my skills in regular Minecraft improve greatly. Plus, I love being in communities of fans of the same things as me~

YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW

Last edited:

thecoddfish

Emissary
Staff member
Hey Noriaki,

I'm afraid we are going to have to reject this application, as it does not match the style of the server. I admire your persistence, but I'm afraid that you don't seem to be taking on board our feedback to look more closely at our builds and learn the basics of how we build houses. I think what would be for the best is if you took some time off (perhaps a month) before reapplying.

Things you can do in the meantime:
- Spend more time immersing yourself in the server's more recent projects. I believe a list of these have been provided for you on one of your previous applications.
- Ask around in game about the best places to visit and perhaps even watch some people building. You might find this helps you get an idea of how to approach our building techniques.
- Practice practice practice! Spend some time on singleplayer working on building in our style - perhaps even copying some screenshots block-for-block before working on your own very similar versions.

I don't want to discourage you - a lot of people spend a long time on the server before they feel comfortable with applying, and you are very new.

Best wishes!

Reactions: Wazgamer