NoriakiKujo Builder Application

NoriakiKujo

Mummer

United States

I heard about it from tvtropes. I can not remember exactly where it is located, but in one of the pages for ASOIAF/Game of Thrones there is a mention of westeroscraft with a link to the website for it.

Lord of the Rings, Eragon, Harry Potter

All of the above

All of the above

It's honestly a tie between Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth. I don't really know 'why' they're my favorites, but something about their interactions with each other and how their relationship evolves from mutual loathing and frustration at each other to a genuine friendship warms my heart. And honestly calling it 'genuine friendship' somewhat cheapens their relationship to each other in my eyes, but I couldn't think of a better wording for it without revealing my bias as a shipper for them. But really, she's one of the few people outside of Jaime's immediate family who knows the actual reason he killed Aerys and became a 'Kingslayer'. And he risked his life going back for her to rescue her from the Bear Pit, even though he honestly had no reason to do so asides from he thought it was the /right/ thing to do, which was something he never would have considered prior to their journey together. And well.... "Her name is Brienne." Honestly, Jaime goes from mocking Brienne and calling her 'wench' to making sure /everybody/ knows who she is and that she is treated with respect.

I am easily available and can handle solo and team builds decently and won't complain often or moan and groan about 'easy tasks'. My skills lie more towards exterior designs than interior decorating.

I am a huge fan of ASOIAF/Game of Thrones, and I believe working on a huge fan project will help my skills in regular minecraft improve greatly. Plus, I love being in communities of fans of the same things as me~

https://imgur.com/a/KSWbtce

YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW

Denied by lemonbear on May 12, 2019.

Last edited:

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
NoriakiKujo,

Thanks for you interest in becoming a builder! Unfortunately, your builds are not quite at our standards, so I must reject this app. I recommend you take some time to explore our server (especially more recent projects) and practice building in those styles. Once you have done that, please feel free to submit a new application!

Best,
lemonbear

NoriakiKujo

Mummer
NoriakiKujo,

Thanks for you interest in becoming a builder! Unfortunately, your builds are not quite at our standards, so I must reject this app. I recommend you take some time to explore our server (especially more recent projects) and practice building in those styles. Once you have done that, please feel free to submit a new application!

Best,
lemonbear
Will do lemon~ Tbh I was expecting a rejection anyways but I decided to bite the bullet and at least try to apply.

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Please feel free to apply again after some practice! Here's a good way to get used to building in our style:
  1. Take detailed screenshots of the interiors and exteriors of a few existing houses on our server.
  2. Go to single player and try building them block for block.
  3. Take a few elements from each of the houses that you like and put them together in an original creation.
Overall, this process will help you learn how we think while building and what types of building choices we make. You will not be able to use your copied houses for the app (in fact, doing so would result in instant rejection), but it should be a useful practice nonetheless.

-lemonbear