My poll

Sapper

Playwright
Hey guys I know this has nothing to do with Westeroscraft but if you could please take my 2024 primary poll the top Dem and republican will go on for a mock presidental race; the more people the better, this is 100% Anonymous, thx

• Seriously?
Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell
No, I think Kulmen is mistaken in thinking she wouldn't be old enough. You have to 35yo on election day to be eligible for President of the United States, and AOC would be 35 years and ~20 days old.
Either way, it's a poor choice for 2024 (and in my personal opinion, a poor choice overall).
that's also not including the good chance that the GOP will win
And directly to your question, write-ins are eligible, but hardly matter. Also, some states do not allow write-ins if the person lost the nomination (and some don't allow them at all). (This is all interesting legalism, because in truth, the US is 50 largely-independent states in one).

Also, what is this post even?

Last edited:
  • Seriously?
Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell

Enah

Skinchanger
No, I think Kulmen is mistaken in thinking she wouldn't be old enough. You have to 35yo on election day to be eligible for President of the United States, and AOC would be 35 years and ~20 days old.
Either way, it's a poor choice for 2024 (and in my personal opinion, a poor choice overall).
that's also not including the good chance that the GOP will win
And directly to your question, write-ins are eligible, but hardly matter. Also, some states do not allow write-ins if the person lost the nomination (and some don't allow them at all). (This is all interesting legalism, because in truth, the US is 50 largely-independent states in one).

Also, what is this post even?
yes, the us, an empire, is composed of 50 nations and a few colonies.

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
kamala and pete as vp will be the democratic ticket and will prolly win, I will prolly vote for them

1551995531568.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Adorkabley