malupaural Builder Application

malupaural

Mummer

Spain, but i am currently living in New York City

In r/asoiaf , in reddit

LOTR and name of the wind(btw, I read the winds of winter excerpts not the whole book)

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows, Dance of Dragons, Winds of Winter

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

I don't really think I have one, but I really enjoyed reading Jaime in affc, as he is much smarter than he lets on.

I have a good knowledge of westeros and essos, whenever it will start.

I an an asoiaf fan and a game of thrones one, and I like Minecraft, so I thought this was the perfect blend between both

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

malupaural

Mummer
BTW, I just saw I had to build a house, so whenever a mod answers just tell me what to build if what I built is incorrect, don't send it to disapproved directly please

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hey, build a house that would fit on our server. Pick a more recent build and try to replicate its style. For example, Duskendale or Woodwright.
Good luck!

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi Malupaural,

I think you've missed the mark here, please do take a closer look around the server's current builds.

I don't want to disuade you from continuing your application, but you should seek to really look around at what's being produced at the moment.

When you're ready post a house in any of the styles within our server-- I don't want to pigeonhole you as of yet.

Good luck.

V