Launching problems

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Help. I hit 'Play' and it goes up to 100% - nothing happens.
I'm running on Windows.
Pls help, I need to build :(

I'm getting these errors when i press crtl+shift+i

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) https://forum.westeroscraft.com/articles/index.rss

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) https://forum.westeroscraft.com/articles/index.rss

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\transports\ipc.js
Cannot read property 'write' of null at IPCTransport.send (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\transports\ipc.js:151:17) at IPCTransport.close (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\transports\ipc.js:155:10) at RPCClient.destroy (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\client.js:652:20) at Object.exports.shutdownRPC (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\app\assets\js\discordwrapper.js:45:12) at ChildProcess.proc.on (file:///C:/Program%20Files/WesterosCraft%20Launcher/resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/scripts/landing.js:696:44) at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:187:15) at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:962:16) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:251:5)

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\transports\ipc.js
Cannot read property 'write' of null at IPCTransport.send (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\transports\ipc.js:151:17) at Promise (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\client.js:152:22) at new Promise (<anonymous>) at RPCClient.request (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\client.js:150:12) at RPCClient.clearActivity (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\discord-rpc\src\client.js:536:17) at Object.exports.shutdownRPC (C:\Program Files\WesterosCraft Launcher\resources\app.asar\app\assets\js\discordwrapper.js:44:12) at ChildProcess.proc.on (file:///C:/Program%20Files/WesterosCraft%20Launcher/resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/scripts/landing.js:696:44) at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:187:15) at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:962:16) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:251:5)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lavahunter92

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
I have the needed java and ram, the launcher/game worked normally just a few hours before this happened. I reinstalled WCraft but the same thing still hapens. I've provided the 4 errors that show up on the console when I press play.