Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
LAST_LOKI

What is your age?
25+

In what country are you living?
England

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Youtube

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
The dense lore and politics of the world. (Team Bronn)

What is your favorite build on our server?
Kings Landing. The attention to detail with each individual house and it's interior as well as the sheer scale of the build is incredible. Also the compactness of the small winding streets don't feel messy, they feel nuanced and layered.

Why do you want to join our server?
I love building and getting lost in the creativity of Minecraft and I love being part of a community. The people I have met so far have been super welcoming and open to chatting. I am a perfectionist and enjoy finding new and different ways to achieve variation in my builds. I also like to challenge myself and being part of this project would test my limits and I'd learn a lot.

2022-10-24_00.37.11.png2022-10-24_00.37.54.png2022-10-24_00.40.33.png2022-10-24_00.41.11.png2022-10-24_00.41.14.png2022-10-24_00.41.19.png2022-10-24_00.41.34.png2022-10-24_00.41.56.png2022-10-24_00.42.14.png2022-10-24_00.42.36.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey LastLoki
Thanks for completing this application and great to see you've done some exploring of our server already and your a fan of creative Minecraft, you've come to the right place!

Nice work with replicating the application house, as I hope you can tell we try to put as much detail and signs of life as we can into our houses. Hopefully through this application process you'll see how this approach is carried across our different projects and styles.

You're off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next. For your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp tarbeck and share screenshots of it in this thread (an easy way to do it is upload them imgur.com and share the link). Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks, attic spaces, mezzanine platforms) and make a house that would fit into the Tarbeck town. It would be great if you could add a yard to it too.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the Tarbeck style.

Good luck!