Jparks Builder Application

Jparks

Mummer

Canada

I looked for many adaptations of the Game of Thrones world into minecraft but only found small or poorly created builds until i found Westeroscraft.

harry potter, elder scrolls, last kingdom, Dragons race to edge, fallen kingdom

All of the above

It has to be Daenerys Targaryen even thought there are many many great characters with great arcs i think her story is the most polarizing and really tragic. I like her the most because of her internal struggle to be better than her ancestors... to not succumb to the Targaryen madness like her brother and father had.

I personally enjoy building in vastly different build styles and love to try new things. In my opinion my skill is bringing something from my imagination or from description into the game exactly how i pictured it.

The obvious answer for me personally is simply my love for the Game Of Thrones world and its lore. I have been on build teams in the past which have created many builds for Youtubers such as StampyCat (stampylonghead) who has 9 million subs. The thing about these builds is they did not appeal to me because i love Fantasy and more specifically the architecture of Medieval fantasy... those builds would not give me the same joy as creating something in a fantasy universe like Westeros or Essos or Sothoryos.

Secondly i am eager to learn tools from professional builders on PC so i can develop my terraforming skills further and my resume of mastered build styles. Which is why this world is good for me, you have many different styles from Lannisport brick to Winterfell stone.

Finally i love the sense of community on the server, everyone was friendly and cooperative. I have been building alone for far to long and would like to learn and build with a team again, all my photos provided were 90% me and 10% my one friend. My friend mostly came up with our worlds lore and map. I did the building. Our map is called Saydria, the Wooded city is Sadrone and the arabic style city is called Arenlowen. Sadly these pictures are mostly low light as they are from my old Xbox screenshots.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Jparks,

Thank you for the application, I'm glad to see your interest in our server!

While your builds here seem really cool, unfortunately I have to reject this app as the application guidelines ask for a submission using our own custom block mod + resource pack, and in the style of our server. I recommend taking a bit of time to check out some of the most recent builds on our server, such as King's Landing (esp. /warp klsprawl), White Harbor, Highgarden, Fairmarket, Stoney Sept, Uffering, Bandallon, Westbrook, etc. Practice building similar houses on your own, and when you feel confident in one, you may re-submit a new application with that house if you're interested in continuing. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

-Emote