Pronouns
she/her
What is your Minecraft username?
johnbradley12

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
England

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
From a friend

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
The thing i like most about ASolaF is the old lore, my most liked character is Rhaenys, Aegon the Conqueror's second sister wife, I like her for a variety of reasons but one of the biggest in her instituting the rule of 6, which protected women of the time.

What is your favorite build on our server?
My current favourite build on the server is castle black, I'm partial to this partly because i like the night watch, but mostly because i love the style of it and the block palate used.

Why do you want to join our server?
I would like to join the server as i love Got and ASoIaF lore, and being able to be part of building it and experiencing it in my favourite game sounds extremely cool to me, as well as my time on it so far it has an amazing community. I also have skills with world edit, most notably being able to undo someone elses mistakes without using an undo command or similar.

2023-01-31_23.36.44.png2023-01-31_23.36.52.png2023-01-31_23.37.07.png2023-01-31_23.37.15.png2023-01-31_23.37.19.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey JellyFluff!

Thank you for taking the time to apply. I'm happy to hear of your enthusiasm for the ASOIAF universe and your interest in our community.

With regards to your application house, I see no immediate problems with it.

For your first challenge, I would like for you to make a medium sized, middle class house in the style of /warp hammertown. Please choose a profession of your choice that reflects the class and include a yard that accommodates that profession.

Please post screenshots of your challenges here, so I may comment and provide feedback on them as we continue your application together.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

If you need to reach out to me you can do so on here (through your application thread or private messaging) as well as discord. My time zone is CST and I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Good luck on your build challenge!
RavishMeRed