Jackromey1993 MC Crashing Issue

jackromey1993

Mummer
I first heard about this project, I was so excited! I downloaded the custom launcher immediately and had a great time. This lasted for about a week, until my game started crashing and the crashes got more and more frequent. Eventually it just stopped working altogether. Hitting the "launch minecraft" button didn't do anything. I eventually gave up after nothing helped the situation all. Fast forward like 2 years, I have a new computer, decide to try Westeroscraft again. It worked! It was cool until THE SAME THING HAPPENED. Crashes growing in frequency until nothing works. That's where I am now. It doesn't 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 work at all, even with a new launcher, and I'm shit outta luck. WHY? Is anyone else having this problem? It's fucking ridiculous that this is some unsolvable problem as a result of just playing the game.

Last edited:

Iwan

Boldtown
Staff member
I'll gladly help you, if you read the post titled READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST to learn how to provide the launcher's console output, and then share that with me in a reply to this thread. I can hardly help you without the launcher's information on what's going on.