Is there a guide that shows how to install shaders?

I explored the map a bit, but I want to try it out with shaders.

Is there a guide that helps to install it?

Also are there any other texture packs that you can use?

Dan_Prime

Emissary
Shaders will be provided by default on the new launcher. On the old launcher, simply download the shaders of your choice and drop it in the shaders folder. That should be

AppData/Roaming/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft-1.11.2/shaderpacks

Once it's placed there, you can enable shaders ingame. I don't recall the exact settings location but it should be something like Options > Video Settings > Shaders

I recommend SEUS (Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders)

Oh wow, that's cool that it will automatically be in the new launcher. I saw some pics and gifs that you sent and it already looked great. Can't wait for it.

I did manage to get shaders into the folder, but ingame whenever I try to enable it, it crashes. I am positive that my computer can handle it so I am not sure. Either way, it's no big deal.

I do appreciate the help!

Reactions: Dan_Prime

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
I did manage to get shaders into the folder, but ingame whenever I try to enable it, it crashes. I am positive that my computer can handle it so I am not sure. Either way, it's no big deal.

It takes a bit of memory to run shaders. Do you know how much RAM you have? You can go to the launcher settings (click the gear icon) and allocate more RAM to the launcher that way. I have 6G allocated and have never had any problems with shaders.

Reactions: Stalin_himself