I got macos too, and the launcher, just wouldn't get me in

Antony

Printmaker
Launcher Edition: 1.6.0
Issue:
When trying joining, after pressing play, everything goes normal, till the point before joining, the picture of that stone brick wall, but it doesn't say anything, like "joining the server" etc... , just the stone wall, and then it gets stuck there, not loading, not doing anything. I myself have tried, changing my internet connection to see if that was at fault, but still I got the same result, I've also tried deleting the launcher and re-downloading it, but I got, once again, the same result.
Here's the... that weird writing I don't understand sh*t of...

Code:
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Preloader] Loading..
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [ConfigManager] Successfully Loaded
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Preloader] Cleaned natives directory.
app.ejs:1 [Intervention] Slow network is detected. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5636954674692096 for more details. Fallback font will be used while loading: file:///Applications/WesterosCraft%20Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/fonts/Avenir-Book.ttf
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Landing] Refreshing Mojang Statuses..
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [UICore] UICore Initializing..
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:17 [Mojang] Unable to retrieve Mojang status.
warn @ /Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:17
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Preloader] Loaded distribution index.
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [AutoUpdater] Initializing..
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Landing] Refreshing Server Status
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.js:6168 [Intervention] Slow network is detected. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5636954674692096 for more details. Fallback font will be used while loading: file:///Applications/WesterosCraft%20Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/fonts/Avenir-Medium.ttf
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:17 [Landing] Unable to refresh server status, assuming offline.
warn @ /Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:17
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [AuthManager] Account access token validated.
uicore.js:29 The console is dark and full of terrors.
uicore.js:30 If you've been told to paste something here, you're being scammed.
uicore.js:31 Unless you know exactly what you're doing, close this window.
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Landing] Refreshing Mojang Statuses..
/Applications/WesterosCraft Launcher.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/app/assets/js/loggerutil.js:9 [Landing] Refreshing Server Status

Is there anything more I should send?

Last edited:

Antony

Printmaker
Should I change it to Catalina? will it work?

I think I now got the code... that weird writing shit or whatever

ContraBlonde

Bookbinder
I’d suggest manually building the launcher, I did and it worked for me, you just have to wait until they update Westeros blocks mod

Antony

Printmaker
Yes, thats how I did it back in the day, not gonna do that again, it was a pain in the ass

Now, Luk, how did you do that Ram thing?

ContraBlonde

Bookbinder
Yes, thats how I did it back in the day, not gonna do that again, it was a pain in the ass

Now, Luk, how did you do that Ram thing?

Im on macOS Catalina and I tired to do what Luk did with the ram and it did not work.
The Mac launcher has been a whole fiasco for me lately so I ended up just manually building the launcher.

I feel like Im a bit screwed because I can't get the launcher to work and manually building the launcher doesn't work in the long term, especially when the server is going to be updated to 1.12.

IronGentleGiant

Playwright
Antony is your launcher currently updated to the latest launcher version? I had some problems with it so I updated mine from 1.0.1 to 1.6 by redownloading the launcher. Thats what Pizza suggested to me.

Antony

Printmaker
Im on macOS Catalina and I tired to do what Luk did with the ram and it did not work.
The Mac launcher has been a whole fiasco for me lately so I ended up just manually building the launcher.

I feel like Im a bit screwed because I can't get the launcher to work and manually building the launcher doesn't work in the long term, especially when the server is going to be updated to 1.12.

As most guys, who joined in 2018, my launcher is built up, what should i do then, delete all the java stuff, and other shit I downloaded, to do it again?

Antony

Printmaker
Dont know, bought it 5 years ago and I can't remember what I bought, but the one sure thing, is that its a Desctop, not a Laptop, so not a Macbook, and also I dont think it is a Mac Pro... wasn't that expensive, I remember the big ones, costed about 2700€ that one costed less.

Reactions: ContraBlonde

ContraBlonde

Bookbinder
Dont know, bought it 5 years ago and I can't remember what I bought, but the one sure thing, is that its a Desctop, not a Laptop, so not a Macbook, and also I dont think it is a Mac Pro... wasn't that expensive, I remember the big ones, costed about 2700€ that one costed less.
I’m just frustrated cuz I’m trying everything and nothing’s working, thanks for the help tho