Completed House Banefort by Ammika and GeneralMcNuggets

Enah

Skinchanger
What sort of crops would they be growing? are they going to have lumber mills and what do they trend in the town, besides silver?

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
What do you plan for the town? Size, professions, economic activities, layout, etc?

Will there be any terraform needed?

What about the Ironborns? Any signs of their raids? Pyke is right in front of Banefort's lands.

Using the same castle for a hilly terrain such as Silverhill then for a coastal cliff doesn't seem it really is integrated to the current terrain. Why not adapting it to the cliff, like what Enah did at Bandallon?

Finally, concerning the app itself, any resume? and canon informations about the house?

What do you plan for the town? Size, professions, economic activities, layout, etc?

Will there be any terraform needed?

What about the Ironborns? Any signs of their raids? Pyke is right in front of Banefort's lands.

Using the same castle for a hilly terrain such as Silverhill then for a coastal cliff doesn't seem it really is integrated to the current terrain. Why not adapting it to the cliff, like what Enah did at Bandallon?

Finally, concerning the app itself, any resume? and canon informations about the house?
This is an unfinished app because we were told to do it for Banefort instead of Silverhill... It will come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammika

BantyRooster

Street Preacher
The lands map leaves a lot to be desired but I get the general idea, and I trust you two. I think the lord's forest could be a bit bigger, maybe have it straddle the road rather than only being on one side. I like the castle test as well assuming you're planning to add smaller details to it like moss and cracks.

I approve.

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Like Banty, I'd like to see some of the houses outside the town, but the style is really nice in general. Lovely Keep shape and design. Looking forward to seeing it! I approve.

Reactions: Wazgamer
The lands map leaves a lot to be desired but I get the general idea, and I trust you two. I think the lord's forest could be a bit bigger, maybe have it straddle the road rather than only being on one side. I like the castle test as well assuming you're planning to add smaller details to it like moss and cracks.

I approve.
I am willing to redo it so it's more intricate and informative

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Just want to add, I hope you can do some really awesome coastal terraforming for this project! Not necessarily boring sea cliffs, but rather interesting craggy coastline and stormy beaches.

Update:
Portion of the coast is done
Mountainous area is in progress
The small seaside town is almost done
Castle planning still under way...

Me and amm have a lot of school so this might take a while.

Reactions: Cedo