Help im new here

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hey iucjeil, can you please elaborate your problem? I don't seem to catch onto what the issue is, are you unable to join the server or do you not know how to play the game?

If it is an issue with downloading you can download our custom launcher. On the top of our website on the right side next to "map" there is a download list. Hover over the drop down until you can select "launcher" and it'll open a page giving you two options for downloading.

If you don't know how to play, unfortunately, we don't have a game yet. Our world is just for exploring at the current moment. You can get on and interact with others, explore the majestic lands and even do a scavenger hunt! Otherwise, to truly participate with the server at this time, you can apply to be a builder so you can help us finish the project.

Last edited:

iucjeil

Mummer
Hey iucjeil, can you please elaborate your problem? I don't seem to catch onto what the issue is, are you unable to join the server or do you not know how to play the game?

If it is an issue with downloading you can download our custom launcher. On the top of our website on the right side next to "map" there is a download list. Hover over the drop down until you can select "launcher" and it'll open a page giving you two options for downloading.

If you don't know how to play, unfortunately, we don't have a game yet. Our world is just for exploring at the current moment. You can get on and interact with others, explore the majestic lands and even do a scavenger hunt! Otherwise, to truly participate with the server at this time, you can apply to be a builder so you can help us finish the project.
i have a problem with how to join, mosty on the server in vanilla minecraft

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
You can't join the server using the vanilla minecraft launcher? You need to use the westeroscraft launcher, which can be downloaded by clicking on the "Downloads" tab on this website. Hopefully, that's the problem :)

Reactions: Dartman

iucjeil

Mummer
You can't join the server using the vanilla minecraft launcher? You need to use the westeroscraft launcher, which can be downloaded by clicking on the "Downloads" tab on this website. Hopefully, that's the problem :)
thats the problem tho, i download it and log in but doesnt work

Reactions: Wazgamer