Hanninator93 Probation

Hanninator93

Mummer
Hey guys, I am happy to be back :)
So here we go, this is my probationthread.

I have quite some trouble finding open plots right now tbh.

My first build is a small fishers home in /warp dyrfishv (5902,64,8937)

Antony

Printmaker
Yes you have, I will be your probation leader for this month. :D
Because you must be acquainted, with the way of doing things here, due to beeing a builder previously, I will just remind you, that you must build at least five different houses in five different locations in this month.

Welcome back to team, and good luck with the building that awaits you!

P.s. I will check your first house when I get back online, hopefully today.

Reactions: Emoticone11

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Just a heads up that Hanninator is a returning old builder, so they have a "reduced" probation period where they just have to make the 5 houses and then can be fully promoted if they all seem fine.

Reactions: Antony

Antony

Printmaker
Ok, so I have quite a few feedback for the house
Get ready, cause its quite a bit:

1) there are already some feedback already there by Emot, so also do follow them too.
2) dont have that many crates around, it makes the place feel cramped and it is also quite an outdated practice.
3) Always have halfslabs at the sides of benches, so that they cover the sides, when one or two sides are free, so that only the front is visible.
Thats quite logical in my opinion, because I've never seen a kitchen bench with too identical sides, esspecialy in an old house.
4) Dont use the close timber studding block on such a house, as it is quite out of the local style.
5) Use the oak window block in the windows of such a house, much more fitting than just having an open hole in your walls.
6) Use more of the thatch blocks on the floors and not just the carpet, it makes the thatch more consistent, but dont over do it.
7) Finaly, finish the yard, and make it like the neighboring ones, and also mark your house.
Ah, and dont use iron rungs on the walls of the houses.

I am indeed, sorry for that avalanche of feedback.
But those are my remarks, fix them, and I'll approve :D