Completed Grassy Vale, by jakeyquack

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Hey @jakeyquack
We'd like to know what's going on with Grassy Vale, if you're still working on it, as it's been quite a long time (you haven't create a new thread since migration) that we haven't heard of it.
Please, copy/paste your application here on the new forum, and the main comments that were said on the old thread.
You'll also need 1 new mod for approval, as demod has stepped down.

jakeyquack

Bard
University kinda caught me by surprise; I have had significantly less free time than I expected. I just haven't really had the opportunity to work on this for the past year and a half, and it's just sorta stagnated. I care about this server and I hate to see my project left incomplete but, the fact is I don't have the time to finish it now and I don't know if I ever will. It's not a priority at this point and looking ahead I can't see a point where it can be. It pains me but I will unfortunately have to abandon it.

Reactions: Iwan

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
I actually have a odd request. Enah and I became friends because of this project, we built the majority of the homes within its walls. I would like to finish it up. Just the small small stuff that needs to be fixed here and there thatll help to put the C on this project. I'm sure enah wouldn't mind offering a hand two when frustrations with bandallon increased. Since Lyl wanted to do some castle work on Cressey interiors we've hit a bit of a slow point. I'm not whining just we have slowed haha but I'm pretty bored on the server at the moment without much push to apply for Moreland due to my upcoming internship at Disney. Lemme finish up grassyvale, someone close to the project finish it up since it'd be a waste of time to fill out an application for a mostly completed project...

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Mmmmh I'm interested in the idea.
If you can come up with a detailed list of all that needs to be done, then I'd be happy to give you the green light :)

Reactions: Wazgamer

jakeyquack

Bard
The main obstacle was that I planned to redo the river as I'm really not happy with it as it is, so that's a bit of a mess. Beyond that though there isn't much left.

Incomplete.png

What's marked on the map is all that I can remember that's incomplete. There's also an unfinished hamlet in the big oval; needs to be plotted. Feel free to change whatever you want; I won't be offended :p.

Congrats on the internship at Disney. That's really cool!

Reactions: otty

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
I believe that I can say our lovely Jakey's Grassy Vale is complete and ready for approval. :) I feel like I should say some fond, emotional things, but all I have to say is I've enjoyed once being a [N] builder building all the homes of this project to actually having control over it.

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey @jakeyquack could you possibly write a wiki for Grassy Vale? Even a brief entry is better than nothing!