Game won't launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covalt

Mummer
So I downloaded the launcher, clicked the update deal several times to get rid of some configuration can't sync, needs update message and that worked but now when I click launch minecraft it does nothing. In the logs there is two black messages that say:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap

Not sure if this just needs memory or what. I put the launcher in my hard drive with over 300 GBs of space and same thing happens.

Covalt

Mummer
Thanks for the help, had the right version just had to set the right path. However new error message :(

[16:27:26.288] Cannot run program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\bin\javaw.exe" (in directory "C:\Users\Levi\AppData\Roaming\WesterosCraft\instances\WesterosCraftTest-1.11.2"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified (stacktrace in WesterosCraftLauncher log)

Iwan

Boldtown
Staff member
[16:27:26.288] Cannot run program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\bin\javaw.exe" (in directory "C:\Users\Levi\AppData\Roaming\WesterosCraft\instances\WesterosCraftTest-1.11.2"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified (stacktrace in WesterosCraftLauncher log)

Still pointing at the 32bit version. If you installed Java at the default location, simply remove the "(x86)" in the launcher settings (gear symbol, java tab, 'Java Home Path').

E: If you already set the path you might just not have saved correctly?

Reactions: Topazy

Topazy

Mummer
Heys
There is no way to start 64bit version?
Thanks for the help, had the right version just had to set the right path. However new error message :(

So you test it?how its going now?
Its work with Java and with a remove x86.
Thanks in advance..
Regards.Topazy.

iMatchinq

Mummer
Hello, when I try to launch the game it said I didn't have enough space, so i turned up my Heap size and now it says it's invalid, what do I do? My minimum Memory is 3G and my maximum is 3G.

Status
Not open for further replies.