Game of Thrones (Skyrim) mod looking for help!

Breakerofchains8513

Mummer
Greetings all!

I, alongside others from the community, are in the early stages of working on a large-scale Game of Thrones themed mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition and are searching for landscapers and interior designers, coders/scripters, pretty much anyone familiar with the Creation Kit (or willing to learn), 3D/2D artists and writers/lore-masters to help out with the story. The mod will take place in a geographically accurate Skyrim-sized map of Westeros and feature all the most prominent characters and locations from the series.

Currently nothing's set in stone but we intend to create a branching quest-line based on the events of the books/show and provide choices at pivotal moments in the story, so the player can steer things in their own direction and influence Westeros to their liking. For example, saving Eddard from being executed and seeing how that affects the plot/world. Or taking sides against the Starks and fighting for the Lannisters. Or saving your favorite character from their grizzly end. Or sending your least favorite character to theirs. And, of course, this would mean alternate endings too.

If you are feel free to join our Discord server here or shoot me a message, my username is breakerofchains#8513!

Last edited: